This blog has been created to provide a common platform for the development of the P.R.E. course.
As this is a free blog, we have 3Gb storage limit. That means we should use it carefully and not to upload unnecessary documentation.
Please, read carefully the following simple instructions in order to guarantee a proper use:
– Note this is a blog. Please, do not upload full panels but simple images.
– Adjust the images to the blog resolution. The post column width is 830pixels. Try to upload your images this width as maximum. In this case, make sure the URL link is unchecked.
– For bigger images, check the open in a new window box. Bigger images must be uploaded when the contained info needs bigger sizes in order to be understood.
– For a series of images, you can link to another platforms as flickr, etc.
– Any link must be opened in a new window.
– When posting, do not forget to check the category your post belongs to.